Rotatable Handgrip can be adjusted to user's preferred position and enable the user to easily place the OMS in the desired position.
|The widefield eyepieces are screwed in to the tube and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment. The eyepieces are excellently suited for surgeons who wish to work with their eyeglasses on.|
|Inclinable binocular features the widest range of any binocular for user comfort.|
|This coupling offer ultra-light, ultra-smooth |
and perfect balance during positioning of the
microscope or adding several accessories such
as camcorder and digital camera.
|20W LED coaxial illuminator provides pure white color light similar to the sun light to show the real color. it not only avoids the trouble of changing bulbs, but also saves your cost for the spare bulbs and electric charge.|
* 6-steps manual magnification changer
* Six click stop positions
* 90 deg inclined binocular tube, f=170mm
* 0-180 deg inclinable binocular tube, f=170mm
* 12.5x, 10x, 16x and 20X widefield eyepieces and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment.
* e.g. with f=250mm lens and 12.5x eyepieces:
* Magnification/Field-of-view diameter:
2.8x, 4.2x, 6.9x, 10.4x, 17.0x, 25.6x
78.3mm, 52.1mm, 32.0mm, 21.2mm, 13.0mm, 8.7mm
with selected components, the above magnification range can be shifted up or down.
* Manual, fine focusing range 12mm
* 5 objective lenses for optional:
f=200mm (with fine focus), f=250mm (with fine focus), f=300mm, f=350mm, f=400mm
* Zumax LED Illumination, supplies bright,white and shadow-free light,>20,000 hours lifetime * Yellow and green integrated filter
* Field of view diameter: 50mm with f=250mm objective lens
* This coupling offer ultra-light, ultra-smooth and perfect balance during positioning of the microscope or adding several accessories such as camcorder and digital camera.
* Floorstand 125kg
* Wall Mount 80kg
* Ceiling Mount 95kg
* Fixed ground Mount 75kg
* Tabletop Clip 45kg
Please write down your email address if you contact us by email. So that we could response you soon.
|Provides excellent platform for documenting procedures and patient data.|
|Objective Lenses 300mm,350mm,400mm|
Objective Lenses 200mm & 250mm with the fine focusing feature.
|Gives the assisstent the possibility to see exactly the same image section like the surgeon. In addition it gives the operator the possibility to take photos and videos without the need of controlling the image section on an extern monitor.|
The widefield eyepieces are screwed into the tube and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment. The eyepieces are perfectly suited for surgeons who wish to work with their eyeglasses on.
|Provides additional maneuverability.Provides extra reach.|
|This coupling offer ultra-light, ultra-smooth and perfect balance during positioning of the microscope or adding several accessories such as camcorder and digital camera.|
Video camera adapter.All microscopes can be equipped with newly standard photos and video cameras as optional accessories. Please contact Zumax for latest technology whenever you like.
|Allows for better operator positioning Rotate the binocular +/- 25 degrees|
|30°Binocular Extender with built-in Beam Splitter. With this function, the operator's posture is more natural and straight. You are able to maneuver the microscope to a position that allows you to keep good, healthy posture and still observe the patient. This improved posture can eliminate the back and neck pain.|
|5:5 or 2:8|
|Helps operator maintain comfortable upright position, reducing strain and fatigue. Retrofitable to any Zumax microscope with inclinable binoculars.|